BurstCloud offers a simple easy to understand refund policy. We will refund your entire purchase price for your initial purchase. Meaning when you used the order page and chose a plan and paid a "Total Due Today". Within 14 days of paying the above total. We will not ask any questions however we would love to hear why you are not able to make use of our product. We will improve in the future and you are always welcome back! We hope that was easy.
How to Request a Refund
- Login to Your Active User Account
- Navigate to the Account Settings Menu at the Top Right
- Find the Billing section at the left
- Press the "Request Refund" button if it is available. (Meaning the system has validated your Refundable status)
- The next screen will confirm your refund amount and refund destination.
- You will need to enter your password in order to complete the refund request.
- NOTE: Upon issuing the refund, any and all account data will be destroyed.
Last Update 11/20/2019